Update 1.1.0 Live!
Added a load of backend changes, a new layout for documentation, asset settings & overall asset standard from Carter Games. This update also add extra options to let users add their own logic to update builds numbers that we don’t do by default in the asset.
🗓️ Release Date: August 1st, 2022
🎨 Asset Changes
- Changed up the backend logic into modular chunks using interfaces to call updaters.
- Added support for users to create their own updaters by implementing interfaces.
- Added assembly definitions to all asset code.
- Added the option to sync systematic build numbers on a menu item.
- Added the option to have the asset prompt you when making a build to update build numbers or even if the asset is used at all.
- Moved the asset settings from a window to the project settings of the users project with additional links to asset support available there.
- Re-organised the asset folder structure to make it easier to navigate.
- Added custom icons to all asset scripts to make them easier to distinct against the users project scripts.
- Changed the default location of the scriptable objects containing data to be in the resources folder.
- Added a runtime accessor to allow users to access any scriptable object used in this asset.
- Update the asset promotional content (logo & banners)
Get Build Versions
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.