A downloadable game for Windows
This game was made as part of a 4 day game jam, the final result is more of a proof of concept than anything else purely due to the amount of time we had to make it.
Who says you can't shoot all of your problems away, in this game you can literally! A wall built in your path, a lazer stopping you robbing the bank? Well no more! The displacement camera 5000 sends all your problems to a parallel universe where its there problem now...
|Move||A, S, W, D|
|Take a Photo||F|
Programming: Jonathan Carter (https://jonathan.carter.games/)
Art: Hannah Blachford (https://www.artstation.com/hblachford)
- Cash Register SFX - kiddpark (https://freesound.org/people/kiddpark/sounds/201159/)
- Photo Capture SFX - sonoplastico (https://freesound.org/people/sonoplastico/sounds/98001/)
- Ding SFX - InspectorJ (https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/484344/)
- Whoosh SFX - alanmcki (https://freesound.org/people/alanmcki/sounds/461017/)
- Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Touching Moments One - Pulse" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Authors||Carter Games, hannahblachford|
|Made with||Paint.net, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Substance Painter & designer, 3ds Max|
|Tags||3D, artgame, Exploration, First-Person, Non violent, Short, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Extract all files into a new folder and run the .exe to launch the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.