Q: is the jump at 77-78% possible?
A: Yes, it requires good timing but is passable consistently once you have the timing down
Q: what is happening to the drive at the falling section?
A: this is a bug, but you can still reach the finish with it, don't jump at first, wait for a few seconds (once you've pass 2 purple blocks either side and then jump once manually, you'll reach the end fine...
Jump Drive! is a game based on the theme of only one., Where you must get to the finish without dying. If only it were simple as you only have one control to work with. You control the Jump Drive, a drive that teleports the player between two worlds, though it is known to be faulty and might break on your run.....
This game is has only one short level, not intended but ended up been the case due to how much work it is for only one person to achieve in around 20 useable hours of the full 48.
Feel free to comment you distances below, you'll know when you get to the end...
- Saving of progress in the level (PB & Last Run) (Doesn't Work on WEBGL Version)
- Dynamic Loading & Death Screens
- Simple Artstyle
- Easy Controls, Hard to master!
Press Space to start and then Left Mouse Button to do stuff..... that is it.......
- FootSteps: https://freesound.org/people/OwlStorm/sounds/151222/
- Jump Drive SFX: https://freesound.org/people/Leszek_Szary/sounds/146728/
- Wall Hit: https://freesound.org/people/farbin/sounds/36791/
- Gravity Jump: https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/411639/
- Normal Jump: https://freesound.org/people/kfatehi/sounds/363921/
- Menu Clicks: https://freesound.org/people/OtisJames/sounds/215772/
- Falling Smack: https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/410939/
- Ball HIt: https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/410514/
- Finish Cheer: https://freesound.org/people/Johanneskristjansson/sounds/371339/
- Font: Searching For Signal (https://www.dafont.com/searching-for-signal.font)
This game was made by only one person :)
If you want to see more from me, you can see my portfolio here: https://jonathan.carter.games
Extract all files into a folder and run the .exe to play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.