[Unity Asset] Leaderboard Manager
A downloadable Asset for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Need a leaderboard system for your game? don't want to spend hours setting it up. This is the asset for you! With the Leaderboard Manager you can create and manage your own local leaderboard that saves on the users system. The free edition of this asset provides a basic leaderboard ideal for arcade style games. Being able to store a name and score per entry and order them as you desire.
This version is our free edition, we may release a paid edition in the future which will be cheap and have a lot of additional features and tools for more in dept leaderboards, this includes multiple leaderboards, online leaderboard support and more! If you request a feature for this asset, it may not end up in the free version as the paid version may already have it.
Docs | Discord | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy setup
- Easily add or remove entries
- Basic example provided
- Ideal for beginner developers
- Regularly updated and maintained
- Active support via email or our discord community
How to Install & Where to start
- Import the package into your project
- Place the contents of "editor", "resources", "prefabs", "scenes" & "scripts" into your own folders in the root assets directory, This is needed for the editor folder at least as it will interfere with the game build if it is placed incorrectly. It will help keep the project clean as well.
- Wait for the Unity Editor to refresh!
The asset is now installed and ready for use. simply call the AddToLeaderboard method to add entries and use the display class the show the entries in game using the UpdateLoeaderboard method to update the leaderboard, or make your own display custom class for your game's needs.
Managed to find a bug? Have a problem with our asset?
If you are having any issues with our assets, please do let us know via our Discord or Email. We can't fix or add things to our asset if we don't know what is wrong with it. Please do not use the reviews section to report bugs or request features as we can't directly communicate with you to resolve the issue through this channel.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.