A downloadable Asset for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Working on your next game project? Need any easy way to save and load your game? Unsure how to save and load your game? This is the asset for you.
The Save Manager is a complete game save solution with modularity & a complete save editor to edit your game save without leaving Unity. This solution is also designed to be modular with save object defining blocks of save data and generic save values letting you save any data the unity can serialize.
🟦 Important Links
🟦 How to Install & Where to start
- Import the package into your project (with no compile errors in your code at the time of importing).
- Wait for the Unity Editor to refresh!
- That is it xD (The asset auto-creates all its needed assets when imported).
The asset is now installed, just make your save objects and save values to start saving elements of your game. You can see how to do this here. You can manually save the game by calling SaveManager.Save() & SaveManager.Load() respectively.
✔️ Save editor window for edit the save in edit mode
✔️ Save profiles to load save states in the editor
✔️ Modular save setup
✔️ Save Encryption avalible with AES Encryption
✔️ Auto Save & Load Options
✔️ WebGL support!
✔️ Custom savable dictionary type incluided.
✔️ Regularly updated and maintained with ❤️
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Save Editor Styling & Fixes (2.0.14)65 days ago
- Editor Styling & Settings Changes (2.0.13)80 days ago
- Minor Fixes (2.0.12)Aug 11, 2023
- Carter Games Asset Conflict Fixes (2.0.11)Aug 03, 2023
- Asset Initialization Fixes (2.0.9)Jul 30, 2023
- Editor Window Crash Fix (2.0.8)Jul 20, 2023
- Serializable Dictionary Hotfix (2.0.7)Jul 13, 2023
- Asset Reference Fixes & Version Checker (2.0.6)Jun 27, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.