[Unity Asset] Save Manager
A downloadable Asset for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This asset is a Save Manager, it is designed for beginners as well as veteran developers. Beginners will find the editor widow and class generation provided in this asset to be really useful, while veterans can add additional save types to the manager manually, bypassing the editor window all together.
This page links to the asset store page for this asset where you can download it. Alternatively you can download the package directly on itch.io. However this version may not be the latest release of the asset.
* Custom Editor Window *
* Easy To Use! *
* Save & Load Vectors, Colors and your own Custom Classes! *
* Ideal for beginner developers *
* Regularly updated and maintained *
* Active support via email or our discord community *
How to Install/Use:
- Import the package into your project
- Place the contents of "editor", "resources" & "scripts" into your own folders in the root assets directory (This is only needed for the editor folder really, but it will help keep the project clean).
- Wait for the Unity Editor to refresh!
The asset is now installed, for beginner usage start with the following to get the editor window open and setup the savedata class for use.
- Open the Editor window via Tools/SaveDataEditor
- Use the interface to setup your save data class
- Then just call SaveManager.SaveGame() & SaveManager.LoadGame() to save you load you game data where needed!
Unsure how the asset works? use the example scene before making any edits to get an idea of how it works!
Having troubles? feel free to email me or get in touch via our discord server linked above and on the editor window in unity, We get back to you as soon as we can:
Follow the download link to get the asset from the Unity Asset store! or import the package into your project and follow the documentation to set the asset up in your project.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.