[Unity Asset] Audio Manager
A downloadable Asset for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Are you having trouble implementing audio/sound/music into you game? Need a simple and easy to use audio/sound manager? This is the asset for you.
The Audio Manager package is designed, like all of our free assets, to be user friendly and easy to use. Once installed into your project, you may call for sounds to be played pretty much anywhere you want. With options to control the location, volume, pitch, time and delay when calling for a sound to play.
This version is our free edition, we are planning to release a paid edition in the future which will be cheap yet contain a lot of additional features and tools to make implementing audio even easier. So if you request a feature for this asset, it may not end up in the free version as the paid version may already have it.
Docs | Discord | Email: email@example.com
- Custom Inspector
- Several methods for playing sound
- Automatic add audio files at one button push
- Regularly updated and maintained
How to Install
- Import the package into your project
- Place the contents of "editor", "prefabs", "resources" & "scrips" into your own folders in the root assets directory (This is only needed for the editor folder really, but it will help keep the project clean).
- Create an empty gameobject and add the Audio Manager script to it.
- Create a reference to the script in your code and call the function you need!
Managed to find a bug? Have a problem with our asset?
If you are having any issues with our assets, please do let us know via our Discord or Email. We can't fix or add things to our asset if we don't know what is wrong with it. Please do not use the reviews section to report bugs or request features as we can't directly communicate with you to resolve the issue through this channel.
Follow the download link to get the asset from the Unity Asset store! or import the package into your project and follow the documentation to set the asset up in your project.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.